Please provide the follow two items at least 1 week before your wedding day:
1) Finalized Timeline (Details Below)
2) Formal Portraits list (Details Here: www.dKweddings.net/formal-portraits)
We need to have a detailed timeline of your wedding day. Broken down specifically for us, your photographers.
Feel free to consult us to help prepare a timeline for you and/or review your timeline.
Items to include:
- Contact Numbers.
- Address of locations with room designations (if necessary).
- Indicate whether David & Kim need to be split up.
- (Kim & David travel with only one car, so if Kim is to be dropped off, then she will need a ride to the next location in the timeline).
- If split up, it is recommend that Kim stays with the Bride and David stays with the Groom.
- Indicate whether the Bride & Groom can see each other before the ceremony.
- Although no required: We highly recommend allotting enough time for us to capture the following:
- 90 minutes for getting ready:
- Includes 20 minutes for bride details (both David & Kim captures)
- 15 minutes getting ready candid moments while Bridesmaids/Groomsmen get ready (David with Groom + guys, Kim with Bride + girls)
- Make sure to leave about 30-45 minutes to actually put on the wedding dress + veil + jewelry + shoes.
- 15-20 minutes of Bride Portraits and Groom Portraits (separately), after getting fully dressed.
- 30-45 minutes for family photos. (Allocate more time for large families, see above for time breakdown of family photos.)
- 20 minutes for bridal party group shots. (rec. no later than 30 minutes before sunset)
- 30-45 minutes couples portraits. (recommend: no later than 15 min. before sunset)
- 10 minutes to capture detail of reception before guests are seated.
- 90 minutes for getting ready:
Smith & Williams Wedding – July 11, 2015
Bride: (510) 555-5555
Groom: (510) 333-3333
Coordinator: (510) 777-7777
Bride & Groom can see each before Ceremony: YES
1:00PM – 1:20PM – David & Kim – Holiday Inn Express Bridal Suite #700 (3000 Constitution Drive, Livermore, CA 94550) – Getting details of Wedding Dress and Shoes
1:20PM – 2:30PM – Getting Ready photos (David & Kim Split up)
1:20PM – 1:35PM – Bridesmaid get dressed, Bride finishes up Makeup & Hair, Kim captures candids.
1:35PM – 2:05PM – Bride Gets dressed, Kim captures candids
2:05PM – 2:30PM – Bride Portraits, and Bridesmaids group photos, Kim Captures
2:30PM – 3:00PM – Girls drive to Wente Winery (5050 Arroyo Rd, Livermore, CA 94550). *Kim rides with Bridesmaid*
1:20PM – 1:50PM – Groom & Groomsmen get ready at the same time, David captures candids.
1:50PM – 2:00PM – Groom Portraits, David Captures
2:00PM – 2:30PM – Guys Drive to Wente Winery (5050 Arroyo Rd, Livermore, CA 94550)
2:30PM – 3:00PM – Groomsmen + Groom, Group photos
3:00PM – 3:15PM – First Look for Bride & Groom
3:15PM – 3:30PM – A few Bride & Groom Photos.
3:30PM – 4:00PM – Whole Bridal Party Photo
4:00PM – 4:30PM – Bride goes hide and freshens up, Groom greets guests, dKweddings capture candids of ceremony
4:30PM – 5:00PM – Ceremony
5:00PM – 5:30PM – Family photos
5:30PM – 6:15PM – Bride & Groom Photos (Please allocate 45-60 minutes to ensure artistic imagery for Album and Canvas Prints)
6:15PM – 6:30PM – Bride & Groom freshens up and gets ready for Grand Entrance. dKweddings captures details of reception.
6:30PM – 6:35PM – Grand Entrance
6:35PM – 7:00PM – Toasts given while Salad is served.
7:00PM – 8:00PM – Dinner
8:00PM – 8:05PM – Bride & Groom’s First Dance
8:05PM – 8:10PM – Father & Daughter Dance
8:10PM – 8:15PM – Mother & Son Dance
8:15PM – 8:30PM – A few Bride & Groom sunset photos outside.
8:45PM – 8:55PM – Garter & Bouquet toss
8:55PM – 9:00PM – Cake Cutting
9:00PM – 10:00PM – Open Floor Dancing
9:30PM – dKweddings.net completes services (this example is for an 8.5 hour day)