Please provide the follow two items at least 1 week before your wedding day:
1) Finalized Timeline (Details here: www.dKweddings.net/timeline)
2) Formal Portraits list (Details Below)
We need a Formal Portrait List with a Designated People Gatherer (one from each side of the family) to help us gather people for the photos. Please remember that if you must have a photo of important people, then you must include those people in this list. If you plan on having a large list of family photos, please make proper time arrangement.
- If formal portraits are take After the ceremony:
- We recommend you notify family and friends who are to be included in formal portraits to please standby to save time.
- You can also choose to have formal portraits before the ceremony.
- We recommend Bride & Groom have a first-look before to capture the precious moments of seeing each other for the first time that day.
- We recommend you inform the people in the photos to be aware so that they arrive on time for the formal portraits.
- It takes about 2 minutes for really small groups, 4 people or less.
- It takes about 3 minutes for groups around 5-10
- It takes about 5 minutes for groups of 11-15 people.
- It takes about 8 minutes for groups of 16-25 people.
People Gatherer for Groom side: John Williams (Groom’s father)
People Gatherer for Bride side: Jane Smith (Bride’s mother)
- Bride + Groom + Officiant
- Bride + Groom + Bride’s Parents (Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith)
- Bride + Groom + Groom’s Parents (Mr. Williams, Mrs. Williams)
- Bride + Groom + Bride’s Siblings (James, Scott, Natalie)
- Bride + Groom + Groom’s Siblings (Helen, Melissa)
- Bride + Groom + Entire Bride’s family (Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith, James, Scott, Natalie)
- Bride + Groom + Entire Groom’s family (Mr. Williams, Mrs. Williams, Helen, Melissa)
- Bride + Groom + Bridal Party (Janet, Sandra, Sarah, Ben, Thomas, Frank)